Tuesday, January 24, 2012

National Peanut Butter Day - Hooray!

In honor of National Peanut Butter Day (one of my favorite days of the year), I thought I'd share some spectacular peanut butter lovin' sites for great recipes.  Afterall, how do you pick just ONE peanut butter recipe??

The Peanut Butter Lovers website is great for everything and anything about peanut butter, including recipes, nutrition information and a blog all about PB!

Jif Peanut Butter has great recipes as well, broken down into appetizers, desserts, meals, etc.

Skippy Peanut Butter's site has recipes, as well as a "Kids Can Cook" section - great for getting your young ones into the kitchen with you.

All Natural Peanut Butter & Co is a lost treasure, if you ask me. They make varieties of peanut butter that were once only found in my dreams, including white chocolate, dark chocolate, and cinnamon raisin (just to name a few). I know what you are thinking, how can those be good? And are they really peanut butter? I have a jar of the Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter, and trust me, it's FANTASTIC! You can see all their flavors, along with great recipes, on their website.

And in further honor of National Peanut Butter Day, share your Peanut Butter recipes with us on our Facebook Page!

~ Glory :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment